Synamedia (Booth W10113) will be displaying its latest portfolio enhancements, recent customer successes, and insights into the company’s roadmap and role its technology has on the future of the M&E industry.
Synamedia will showcase the many ways in which they are empowering the streaming content era including:
- Security solutions taking an intelligence-first security model, combining human and cyber-intelligence with innovative technology so service providers and content owners can measure the ROI their anti-piracy strategies.
- The expanded video network portfolio including our award-winning ATSC 3.0 solutions and VIVID software-defined workflows, that are proven to drive business agility.
- Technologies that are enabling the rollout of ATSC 3.0 deployments across several markets including Washington, D.C. and Orlando.
- Addressable advertising and business insights solutions that help service providers understand their audience, monetize their inventory and grow new revenue.
- Solution for deploying and managing next-generation services and experiences across video and broadband devices – helping to take RDK platforms to the next level.
Sports Video Group