GTPL Hathway Limited, India’s leading Digital Cable TV and Broadband Service provider, announced its Financial Results for the Quarter and Year ended on March 31, 2022.
Key Consolidated Performance Highlights: FY22
EPC Contract revenue, EBITDA and PBT:
- FY22: ₹ 413 million, ₹ 24 million and ₹ 24 million respectively
Key Standalone Financial Highlights: FY22
- Revenue at ₹ 15,677 million
- Revenue (Ex. EPC) at ₹ 15,264 million, up 7% YoY
- Cable TV subscription revenue at ₹ 7,488 million
- EBITDA at ₹ 3,292 million; EBITDA (Ex. EPC) at ₹ 3,268 million; EBITDA margin (ex. EPC) at 21.4%
- Profit after tax stood at ₹ 380 million; up 4% YoY
Business Performance Highlights
Digital Cable TV
- Launched GTPL Genie which offers live TV channels bundled with OTT Applications on Android TV based Hybrid Set Top Box, starting at an effective rate of ₹ 459 per month
- Paying subscribers as on March 31, 2022, stood at 7.80 million
- GTPL continues to widen its footprint in its existing markets and penetrating new markets through both organic and inorganic route
- Expanded operations in 5 additional States during FY22
- In FY22, the company added 830K Home-pass. Home-pass as on March 31, 2022, stood at 4.70 million
- Added 181K net broadband subscribers in FY22. Total subscribers as on March 31, 2022, were 816K, of which 360K are FTTX subscribers
- Average revenue per user (ARPU) for Q4 FY22 stood at ₹ 450
Commenting on the results, Mr Anirudhsinh Jadeja, Managing Director, GTPL Hathway Ltd., said, “We are proud to announce another year of consistent performance across all business segments. GTPL is the now the largest MSO in the country, continues to be the largest MSO and Broadband player in Gujarat and has significant presence in all other markets.
“We continued to deliver on our KPIs and grew by expanding in new geographies as well as penetrating deeper in existing markets. The key highlights of FY22 are stable subscription revenues, profitability and return ratios with a healthy balance sheet. The Company’s Board has recommended a dividend of ₹ 4 per share for FY22.
“The launch of GTPL Genie is a path breaking initiative bringing subscription of bundled Live TV and OTT applications at competitive prices to our consumers.
“We are committed to delivering value to all our stakeholders with adept and prudent financial practices.” PR Newswire