With so many changes occurring in the industry, there is a responsibility on technology providers to ensure that systems integrators, broadcasters, and media owners are armed with the latest knowledge and tools that will make their lives easier. By keeping our ear to the ground and working alongside our technical partners and customers, TSL continues to design products and solutions that empower our customers, allowing them to take ownership of their systems and benefit from extended life-time value.
From advanced control systems built on an open architecture, with an extensive protocol library, to virtual panels that allow you to take visual control of your configurations remotely, and universal panels designed to work alongside any existing infrastructure, or standalone without the need to invest with a system controllers; Audio monitoring solutions that incorporate powerful API’s for third party control, and new platforms that take audio monitoring beyond the box and allows the customer to choose how they want to work.
Key topics for 2020
- Loudness and MADI Licenses added to the SAMQ Platform, Updates to the MPA1 Range and new control APIs for the PAM-IP.
- The latest control protocols and advanced camera, routing and remote device control functionality, for SDI, ST-2110 and NDI networks.
- Key Partnerships and Presentations with MCI Media Lab, Panasonic KAIROS Alliance partners program and IABM Virtualization Week.
- PTZ and Remote Camera Control for supporting remote production – access Deep Dive Demos and How to Guides.
- ‘No VPN, No Problem’ – using the AIB-4 DTMF dial tone to communicate between remote locations. BCS Bureau