As per The Business Research Company’s “TV And Radio Broadcasting Global Market Report 2022”, the TV and radio broadcasting market grew from $374.55 billion in 2021 to $401.25 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, effecting many markets across the globe. The TV and radio broadcasting market is expected to grow to $460.99 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 3.5%. Virtual reality (VR) is increasingly being adopted by the TV and radio broadcasting industry to create a potential impact on audiences.
Key Trends In The TV And Radio Broadcasting Market
TV and radio broadcasting companies are deploying technologies to allow users to access their content on mobiles and website portals. Access to various platforms and devices has increased over demand for TV and radio broadcasting services.
Overview Of The TV And Radio Broadcasting Market
The TV and radio broadcasting market consists of revenues generated from sales of television and radio programs, from the sale of air time to advertisers, and from donations and subsidies, earned by entities (organizations, sole traders, and partnerships) that operate broadcast studios and facilities for over-the-air or satellite delivery of radio and television programs. They often produce or purchase programs, which may include entertainment, news, talk shows, business data, or religious services.
TV And Radio Broadcasting Global Market Report 2022 from TBRC covers the following information:
Market Size Data
- Forecast period: Historical and Future
- By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, USA, South America, Middle East and Africa.
- By countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA.
- By Type: Radio Broadcasting, Television Broadcasting
- By Broadcaster Type: Public, Commercial
- By Application: Residential, Government, Airports, Hospitals, Institutes, Others
- Subsegments Covered: Radio Station, Radio Network, Television Station, Television Network
- By Geography: The global TV and radio broadcasting market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Western Europe holds the largest share in the market.
Major market players such as AT&T Inc., Charter Communications Inc, CBS Corporation, Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., Liberty Global, DISH Network Corporation, Comcast Corporation, Discovery Inc., The Walt Disney Company, and Liberty Media Corporation.
Trends, opportunities, strategies and so much more.
TV And Radio Broadcasting Global Market Report 2022 is one of The Business Research Company’s comprehensive reports that provides a tv and radio broadcasting market overview. The market report analyzes and tv and radio broadcasting market forecast market size, TV and radio broadcasting global market growth drivers, TV and radio broadcasting global market segments, TV and radio broadcasting global market major players, TV and radio broadcasting global market growth across geographies, tv and radio broadcasting market trends and TV and radio broadcasting market competitors’ revenues and market positioning. The TV and radio broadcasting market report enables you to gain insights on opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential. EIN Presswire