Connect with us

Channel News

Discovery Sells Polish TV Station

TVN Discovery Polska has sold the broadcaster NTL Radomsko to Michal Winnicki Entertainment (MWE) for an undisclosed fee.

[textbanner]

According to Presserwis, 95% has been acquired directly by MWE, with the remaining 5% being sold to MEW Teleport, a subsidiary of MWE.

Aside from a TV station of the same name, NTL Radmosko operates a local digital TV multiplex (MUX L3) covering the Lodz and Silesian voivodships.―Broadband TV News

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

Copyright © 2021.Broadcast and Cablesat

error: Content is protected !!