The content delivery network security market size is expected to grow by USD 5.69 billion with a YOY growth of 27.13% during the forecast period. The growing consumption of online content is notably driving the content delivery network (CDN) security market growth. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the current market scenario and information from several leading manufacturers.
This market research report extensively covers Content Delivery Network Security Market segmentations by the following:
- End-user – media and entertainment, retail, IT and telecommunication, public sector, and others
- The content delivery network (CDN) security market share will expand in the media and entertainment segment. Because of the rise of OTT and e-advertising, the media and entertainment section of the content delivery network security market is growing.
- CDN security solutions are meeting the growing demand for effective management, monetization, and engagement of digital data and information across a variety of distribution channels and platforms, such as live linear, live streaming, and video on demand.
- Geography – North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East and Africa, and South America
- APAC will account for 39 percent of market growth. The content delivery network (CDN) security market in APAC is dominated by China, Japan, and India. This region’s market will increase at a quicker rate than the other regions.
- The content delivery network (CDN) security market is expected to develop in APAC over the projected period, owing to increased awareness of cyber-attacks and the increasing complexity of threats over the Internet.
Content delivery network security market dynamics
The increased consumption of online content is one of the primary factors driving the content delivery network (CDN) security market. OTT service providers such as Netflix, Spotify, and Amazon.com, Inc. offer country-specific content (Amazon Prime Video). They provide a CDN for data transmission in a certain region and block content distribution owing to government regulations and a language barrier. CDN security is also crucial for assuring authorized content access. As a result, the global OTT market’s rapid growth implies that CDN security solutions have a sizable market.
Another factor driving the growth of the content delivery network (CDN) security market in the forecast period is the proliferation of mobile applications. News, music, entertainment, and sports applications are used by two-thirds of the global smartphone audience. A CDN handles the data delivery for these mobile applications. Customers are targeted by vendors based on the mobile apps they download. Because of the rise of mobile applications, OTT providers are looking for CDN security solutions.
System integration and interoperability difficulties will be a major challenge for the content delivery network (CDN) security industry. A range of businesses, including BFSI, telecommunications, transportation, media and entertainment, and public sector organizations, are increasingly adopting innovative technology. Because of technical faults during operations, businesses can incur substantial expenditures and lose operational efficiency.
Product insights and news
Akamai Technologies Inc.- The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of SSL and TLS certificate options with complete certificate life cycle management as well as systems, tools, and expertise to meet the needs of end user businesses.
Alphabet Inc. – The solution uses Googles globally distributed edge points of presence to cache HTTP load balanced content close to users.
Amazon.com Inc.- It is a CDN service that securely delivers videos, applications, data, and APIs to customers across the globe with high transfer speeds and a low latency within a developer-friendly environment. PR Newswire