The “Satellite Flat Panel Antenna Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on End-User, Type, Frequency, and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global satellite flat panel antenna market is estimated to reach $18.39 billion in 2031, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.63% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The major driving factor for the market’s robustness is the increasing requirement of satellite-based connectivity services across different applications such as communication and navigation.
- End User: Automotive, Aviation, Defense and Government, Enterprise, Maritime, Oil and Gas, Space
- Type: Electronically Steered Antenna, Mechanically Steered Antenna, Hybrid
- Frequency: L and S Band (1 GHz – 4 GHz), C and X Band (4 GHz to 12 GHz), Ku, K, and Ka Band (13 GHz – 40 GHz)
- North America: U.S., Canada
- Europe: Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe
- Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- Rest-of-the-World: Middle East and Africa, Latin America
Market Growth Drivers
- Move Toward High Speed 5G/6G Services
- Rapidly Decreasing Cost for Launching a Satellite
- High Initial Investment Cost
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Demand for Internet Connectivity Worldwide