Regional Market Analysis
APAC will account for 49% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key countries for the live streaming market in APAC. Moreover, market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in North America and Europe.
The high-speed data and increase in the use of smartphones will drive the live streaming market growth in APAC during the forecast period. In addition, the popularity of online digital providers, including Netflix, Amazon, and Disney, will increase owing to awareness campaigns on social media platforms.
Key Vendors and Vendor Strategies
Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Empire Video Productions LLC, Facebook Inc., Flux Broadcast, International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., Super Digital d.o.o., Vimeo.com Inc., and WaveFX Ltd. are few of the key vendors in the live streaming market. Vendors are using organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The key news of some of these vendors is mentioned below:
- In June 2021, Amazon.com Inc and Salesforce announced an expanded partnership to unify developer experiences and launch new intelligent applications.
- In November 2021, International Business Machines Corp. and Infosys Finacle partnered to help banks accelerate Cloud transformation journeys.
- In December 2021, Microsoft Corp. and CVS Health announced a partnership to reimagine personalized care and accelerate digital transformation.
Key Market Drivers
Our analysts have extensively outlined the information on the key market drivers and their impact on the live streaming market.
- Increase in penetration of 4G and 5G technologies:
- The increase in penetration of 4G and 5G technologies will encourage users to opt for online live-streaming services. The number of users of high-end smartphones is expected to rise during the forecast period, with the introduction of low-budget smartphones that have large screens and high display resolutions. This will significantly drive the demand for and the consumption of live-streaming audio and video content. Moreover, low-cost mobile Internet subscriptions will encourage online streaming service providers to explore mobile platforms and launch online streaming services.
Live Streaming Market 2022-2026: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will assist live streaming market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the live streaming market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the live streaming market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of live streaming market vendors